power_logo_balls

Power Token

Casino & BNB Lottery

Power Token is a lottery token with it’s own gambling platform. For every 10,000,000 tokens purchased, you receive one entry into our lottery. All lottery winnings will be paid in BNB. The lottery starts again at 1 Mio Marketcap.

CONTRACT ADDRESS
0x08fcb902022649a599c4201c59332991c7498159
Play Video
Power Scratcher

Power Scratcher

Power Scratcher is the first game we publish on the new unique Power Platform. The platform will be released soon! For every scratch ticket purchased, a percentage goes into the jackpot.

Power Jackpot

How It Works

3% of all transactions flow into the lottery prize pool. The drawing will be held on Mondays and Thursdays at 5PM EST. – More information will be communicated in our Telegram group. Every wallet is automatically entered into the lottery, you receive one entry for every 10,000,000 tokens you hold. The more tokens you own, the higher the chance of winning. The jackpot will be paid out in BNB.

power_icon
Current Jackpot

LOADING ...

  • binancecoin Binance Coin $466.961.14%

How are the winnings split?

3% of all transactions are used to fill the jackpot wallet – POWR tokens are automatically converted to BNB when a predetermined balance is reached. This way we can GUARANTEE that there will be no big price change when the jackpot is sent! 90% of the jackpot wallet is split daily between the 3 winners. The remaining 10% is used as buy-back & burn.

008-silver cup
20% of the Jackpot
007-gold cup
60% of the Jackpot
009-bronze cup
10% of the Jackpot
Power Token Security
Tokenomics

Secure and profitable.

The team at Power Token have made it our mission to take the crypto casino world into its own hands. The lottery is just one part of our mission – take a look at our roadmap!

Liquidity Locked

Every trade generates liquidity that is locked inside PancakeSwap.

Total Supply

Power Token launched on July 1st, 2021 with a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000 $POWR Tokens.

Transaction Tax

9% per transaction. 3% goes back to Locked LP, 3% back to Holders and 3% deposited for the Jackpot Funds.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us most easily in our Telegram channel.

Lottery starts again at 1M Marketcap

Date Time Jackpot Winners
July 20th, 2021
3 PM (EST)
4.155 BNB
1st 0x47b***b0ba
2nd 0xad1***e991
3rd 0x135***3119
July 22nd, 2021
3 PM (EST)
1 BNB + 1 BNB
1st 0x5a4***a743
2nd 0x102***d3bb
3rd 0xf56***cbdf
July 25th, 2021
5 PM (EST)
4.892 BNB
1st 0x905***994e
2nd 0xabf***3836
3rd 0xe74***6473
July 29th, 2021
5 PM (EST)
1.15 BNB + 0.85 BNB
1st 0xa971***4ac8
2nd 0xafb***deab
3rd 0xe74d***6473
ROADMAP

Let's have a look at our mission.

Our goal is to revolutionize the crypto casino world. Now you’re asking yourself how we’re going to do that? Just take a look at our roadmap!

  • March 2021

    Creation of the Power Token concept.
    Building a team consisting of blockchain developers, digital marketers and strategic players.

  • April 2021

    Core Team building Completed.
    Start of the Smart Contract development.

  • May 2021

    Development of the Power Token Smart Contract based on BSC completed.
    Development of the Power Token CI finished.
    Collecting requirements for more casino games.

  • June 2021

    Website development completed.
    Final smart contract tests passed.

  • July 2021

    Fair Token Launch completed.
    LP locked for 10 Years.
    Contract Ownership Renounced for a fair community-based Token.
    PancakeSwap Listing added.

  • August 2021

    Start of several marketing campaigns.
    Increase holders to 2,500.
    Application to several listings (CG, CMC).

  • September - December 2021

    Launching Weekly AMA's.
    Completed audit.
    More Exchange listings.
    Starting development of further casino games.
    Expand core team.